Einstein's quotes about himselfDedicated to the sensible person behind the scientist
- It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
- It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
- No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.
- You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one.
- Isn't it strange that I who have written only unpopular books should be such a popular fellow?
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?